Afterword

 Hi there, Ishibumi here. Shin High School DxD Volume 4. This time, we surpassed 400 pages.

First, I'll publicize it here, [The Fallen Dog God -SLASHDØG-] will be a manga! The person responsible for the illustrations is the person who will draw the manga, Kikurage-san. As Kikurage-san is the one drawing it, it will be something extremely similar to -SLASHDØG-. The manga version will be a monthly publication in the Comic Alive, which received high praises for its serializations. Characters that we are familiar with from DxD like Azazel-sensei, Barakiel, Vali (13 years old version), and the witch Walburga will probably appear in the manga. By all means, those who are interested should check it. Also, it should be simply interesting as a manga too. This manga version is being published by Comic Walker-san and NicoNico Douga-san too.

Then, finally, continuing from DxD’s unlabeled last battle, the battle settled with Hades’s group and [Alliance of Hell]. I was troubled whether the [Dragon Eater] should come out or not. Please think of it as Hades and his group’s last line of conscience​. Simply because if he were to come out, something terrible would happen. Through this time, various changes occurred to Ise and his group’s positions, relationships and etc, so please wait for a while for the development of those from now on. In the future, I'll include those skipped matches if I can.

The following are my thanks and apologies. Miyama Zero-sama, Editor T-sama, while the bad condition of my body continued, I really troubled you guys. Compared with before, the year of 2019, the interval of publication became bigger, I'm truly sorry for it. Since I started feeling unwell at the end of 2018, I'm in convalescent rest​ and undergoing medical treatment. At the end of 2019, it was suspected that I had heart disease (For the time being, the doubt​ is almost done.) and the bad condition of my body continued. However, those who have accompanied me for a long time already know this body. In the year 2020, my pace returned a little compared with 2019, so I think that the number of volumes published will increase.

Next, I want to fix my physical condition so I can release the next volume together with SLASHDØG Volume 4. Next time is the second round of the Azazel Cup Play-offs. Finally, it'll be the decisive battle with the team of the Champion, Diehauser Belial. And it'll be a Ravel volume! From a manager, she'll become an existence further than that!

Then, I think that you guys realized that even though the Afterword is ending, there are still many pages remaining. To tell you the truth, this volume​ continues after this. From now on, something unprecedented is going to happen. Please be determined, from here is the continuation—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovate Clear... X×X

The Strongest Dragons